Madness Elimination 4 Madness Elimination 4

Half-Decent

This would have been great if it were released a few years ago. These days, however, I don't think there was a single thing in the video that I haven't seen before. Think of something fresh, otherwise leave it up to Krinkels.

The biographies were kind of lame.. and poorly written. You did not need to include them. :S

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Cute.

I wasn't really enjoying it at first - mainly because I'm not much of a SOAD fan anymore. However, I suddenly decided to give it a big "5" as soon as he starting beating the guy with the pogo stick. It's not that I like nothing but random violence, but somehow I really enjoyed the random violence. Probably due to the involvement of a pogo stick. Decent art, catchy song, brutal animation. 5!

AcidX responds:

Thanks for the good vote ^_^
The violence was just a quick funny... So random and pointless... Just the idea of it makes you laugh XD

Thanks for the review =)

Lies - a poem Lies - a poem

You gave this entry a 0...

..lowering its score from 2.3990 to 2.3889!

I can't like this. I'll quickly get over the awful animation and drawing, because everyone notices that right way. However, the poem was pretty terrible. It was barely good enough to pass off as a cheap children's story, pawning lessons in morality and character building in easy-to-swallow, mind numbing "poetic" noise. I'll assume you wrote the poem yourself; otherwise I'll lose even more respect for you. You have no rhythm, and you rhyme for the sake of rhyming. Your reading is bland and rushed, and you put on a really creepy, fake British accent for no reason other than you think you can do it.

Other than that, of course, stellar work! ...

Good Christmas Tiem Good Christmas Tiem

Whatever

Just another trashy, uber-hyper thing. I'm not going to comment too much on the flash or the animator, because you know your own flash already, but I'd just like to say something to the previous reviewers:

READ THE FUCKING PAGE, IT SAYS "AUDIO: BLINK 182"! SOMEONE EVEN SAID IN A REVIEW ALREADY THAT IT'S BLINK 182, WHY DO YOU ASK???

Ok, that's it, thanks a lot.

TomSka responds:

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Rebecca Rebecca

Wacky

That was pretty interesting. I'm sure you've heard enough of the compliments and flames, so I'll keep this to a simple question: If Jesse is not genetically related to Peter (different racial background) and Jesse is Jake's uncle, what relation is Jesse to Rebecca? Food for thought.

Neato cartoon.

Hitlers March Hitlers March

I hope you're not in highschool...

School project, eh? Well, last time I checked, an assignment for school had to have some kind of theme or meaning. All this tells me is that you consider the nazi conversion of recruits to be machine-like. If you wanted it to represent an "all powerful nazi creating machine", I suggest you have more than one single man going through the system. You said nothing about the Jews or the holocaust, which made your very approximate statistic at the end quite irrelevant and unlinked to the cartoon. If your class was grading you on flash skills, I wouldn't be so tough on you, but by your description you don't really seem to be saying much about nazis, the holocaust or WWII.

PS- TO vs. TOO vs. TWO
(Learn the difference; you're showing this to teachers for god's sake)

SurvivalisFutile responds:

lol, point dully noted... i think someone else reviewed earlier or later on here about teachers going nuts if you do anything with computers... that was the general idea... theres still gonna be an oral presentation along with this... other wise it would have been too boring to submit too newgrounds... all those facts... so i chopped off the meat and made it into a nazi-techno music video of one of hitlers speeches on stalingrad... subtitles too come... thanks for the review... critques however annoying to the critqued are helpful in the end anyways...

~survivalisfutile~

Punk-Rock-101 Punk-Rock-101

Sigh...

The song was cute in a pop-punk kind of way, but of course you had nothing to do with its creation. What you DID do though was, I must admit, pretty talentless. You CAN'T draw and your msn-paint-cropped clip art just cheapens the whole thing. Not only do you relish in your own abysmally drawn pictures, but you keep showing them again and AGAIN. WE GET IT, HE HAS A SWEAT BAND, TRY SHOWING SOMETHING ELSE NEXT CHORUS. Oh, and try spelling "chorus" again, you seem to need more practice.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Disturbing

eerie - priceless - nearly inexplicable. Emotionally provocative and disturbingly sensual. I wept for the little boy.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Chilling

There seems to be no end to the amazing resource that is salad fingers. Nothing I can say could show how much I love these cartoons - voting 5 will have to be enough.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Tragically beautiful

Wow... this was just as great as the last. I can't believe it took me this long to discover salad fingers. The only thing I can find wrong with this is that the voice acting wasn't quite as good as in the first salad fingers - but that's what you get for competing with perfection.