Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Fantastic - I loved it

This game is excellent. A minor suggestion for future versions would be the ability to purchase more of the same weapon. IE buy two fire arrows, and it charges two at once, so you can fire twice at a time or fire at double speed. Also, more crazy fun weapons would be neato.

Otherwise, I loved it. The weapons experience feature was a very good touch. I look forward to seeing more from you, but for now I will continue playing this. :D

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Very strong game - A few minor setbacks

Overall, I'd have to say that this game is simply fantastic for a flash-based production. The gameplay was entirely unique. I have to admit that the controls required a steep learning curve. My first few attempts were frustrating to say the least. However, now that I'm more used to it, I can't get enough. With proper timing and movement, the tri-achnid can sprint at a great pace or leap fairly high and far. I challenge myself to complete the cliff-hanging level without spinning any webs.

There are a few minor inconveniences within the overall design, gameplay aside. After having beaten the game and accessed the level select feature, there is no way to return to the menu in-game. Unless I want to refresh the window, I have to play right to the end again if I picked a level midway through. A "return to menu" feature would be handy while first starting, as well, because it's easy to forget some of the more complex controls, so the instructions should be accessible.

The music was absolutely fantastic - the soundtrack reminds me of Yann Tiersen.

The minigame is great, too. So far my best score is 7148, but I'm sure I'll beat that soon.

Great work!

Vagina Simulator v 1.0 Vagina Simulator v 1.0

Cute

You are a funny man. A funny, bitter man.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Decent Submission

The game was entertaining, as all of your games are. However, I felt the need to quickly respond to the last post defending pedophilia. The point of the laws isn't to pick on you and your god-given right to bang underaged girls: the point is to stop people from taking advantage of young girls who don't know better. Trust me - the world would be a worse place if any middle aged man could wander into a sixth grade classroom and go home with his favourite.

Motherload Motherload

Excellent!

That game was awesome. I'm embarassed to say I'm quite addicted. The ending is incredibly surreal. I was just wondering, does everything give double points after you've beaten the game? I think I noticed that, and if so, I'm going to have to keep playing just to get a highscore. Great game!

N. D. Soundboard N. D. Soundboard

Wow, that was really bad

No need to apologize, that was just simply horrible. What is someone actually supposed to do with this? It's not like you can perform a prank call with the limited choices, which is what soundboards are made for. By the way, "mideval" is also more commonly known as "medieval" to those who can spell. If you're going to make a sound board, make one that someone can use and with at least half decent quotes on it.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Nothing new...

This was ok, but it looks just the same as any other mini golf game. I think the pars were a little low for some of the holes, and the "ice" stuff was incredibly frustrating. Not that it was hard to play on, but sitting there for 30 seconds waiting for the ball to finally stop rolling isn't what I call breathtaking entertainment.

Pokemon dress-up Pokemon dress-up

Just give up...

Judging by all the past reviews, you've updated this quite a few times. I think you should just give up on it and start a new project. Using stolen hentai and NO drawing skill to make a dressup game just isn't newgrounds-worthy material now. I'm surprised it's even stayed on NG for this long. And you have to admit, 2mb is WAY too big for something of this quality.

PS- By the way, it's OFFICER Jenny, not OFFICIAL Jenny

PPS- The music sucks and I turned my speakers off

Alex-ander responds:

I know the movie sucks but its all i've got I'll change to officer jenny later.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Very cool, very unique

Hey man, this is an awesome game and a very cool concept. Don't worry about other guys just trying to ruin your day by writing bad reviews, you know and I know that this game rocks and that's all that counts, right? I'm glad you put an "again" button, I keep playing over and over making awesome things. Keep up the good work, maybe make one for christmas or easter when they come around!

Stardust Stardust

very cool, sweet mini-game!

Hey, that was really good. I'd love to see more stuff from you. Maybe some more games/movies featuring the girls from the waterfall or train station would be nice ;) You're drawing is good and the pimples all over pizkatchu or whatever was really funny. Good work!